Sunday, 31 August 2008

out and about

Sometimes we stay in...
But we love to go out....and here is where we go...


Destiny Church Edinburgh

Princes Park






Sunset over Edinburgh




Crammond





Crammond Kirk (church)





A hedge...a GIANT hedge in Crammond












Crammond



Portobello...not a warm beach :-)




courageous enough to touch the cold water












Edinburgh Castle







Happy times in Edinburgh with Tico...he puts a smile on my face!!!

6 comments:

Anita Marie said...

We've got a friend who lives in Edinburgh and we plan to visit him next spring. So, perhaps we could meet up with you then. I also have relatives on my Dad's side who live in Kilsyth which is near Glasgow.

Dara and Tico said...

sure anita...let us know when you will be here. It would be great to meet up...and you can meet the new family member too by then.

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of my trips to Germany and Austria. I think you must be happy to live in that area...and on top of it all have a wonderful companion to share it with.

Have a great Labor Day (America).

cheriepasbjerg said...

Oh Dara,
What nice pictures and so many wonderful things to see there. I was reading down and I really enjoyed your pictures of your belly. What a pretty little baby belly it is. You will be shocked after you have the baby and look at those pictures from 40 weeks. I was just looking the other day at photos of the morning I had Jack, I was huge! I only remember my belly being as big as about 20-30 weeks. (maybe that is how I want to remember it) Like I said your belly is adorable!

Cher said...

You two are so cute together! You can tell he puts a smile on your face and you put one on his! I am so very happy for you! Edinburgh is beautiful; what an awesome privilege to be able to see such beautiful sights! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Ellen said...

What a beautiful place.

You look so adorable pregnant, I was always a lumbering cow. Not once in four pregnancies did someone tell me I looked cute! "-)