Today was a special day....

Mommy put on her Sunday best...

Daddy put on his Sunday best....
And we went to see....

our new family member, our son....

Kaleb....at age 6 months (well, 1 week shy of 6 months - in existence)...isn't he just the cutest little guy?!
The scan photos weren't as good as the first time around...but we still found him absolutely adorable!
8 comments:
How exciting! I just told Jason and we are hoping this news means the tide is changing from girls to boys. Really, I would be happy either way.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You continue to look just amazing! So cool you are having a SON!
Oh, Dara!
He is so handsome and you look so lovely! I love his name, too.
Hope you are feeling good...this is a fun time of pregnancy, isn't it? Congratulations on a wonderful son! (That was a great profile picture you got...how cooperative he must be!:)
Will we get to see you in November?
Dara!
Boys are so sweet and they love their ma ma more than anything. Congrats and you look splendid.
Congratulations on the news of a boy!! Boys bring so much joy!
The pictures are great!
Dara,
Fun, fun!! What is the full name? I don't think I've ever seen Kaleb spelled with a K--I like it! Get ready for lots of energy and excitement and noise!
I thought you weren't going to find out?!?!?!?!?! It is sooo hard not to, isn't it? I am sooo happy you are having a boy first. I loved having that. Miranda said she wished it was a girl:) - Are we gonna get together in November??????????? Love you.....You look absolutely awesome......No fair!!!!!!
Congratulations! I was catching up on your past posts, and i LOVE the story with Tico's grandparents!
Post a Comment