









Our trip to the USA has been a great, great success!!! We had the chance to see and spend time with all our immediate family as well as other relatives and friends. It was so wonderful to see some people I hadn't seen for YEARS!!! (including Beth Kellogg Kinzler a couple days before Syndey arrived!) Kaleb was a good boy and stayed inside for the entire trip (and kept growing steadily!!!). He freaked some of my relatives out when he did his little wiggly thing and made my tummy move....others thought it was cool and wanted to feel him do it again! He kept us entertained...like his daddy! I will put a few pics here now and will update more later.



5 comments:
Love all these pictures...especially the one of you both pointing to the bump with Kaleb's name written across it. And I love love the picture of you sitting by the mirror. How precious!
You two are so creative with your pictures. I will copy your creative ideas and so you might see pictures on my blog that look familiar, but a different face.
I am glad you got to see Beth. Sydney is here now and Beth has some great pictures of her on the blog.
You are due the same time as a friend at church. I am 6 weeks behind...due March 6th. It's fun to see you girls just 6 weeks ahead of me and know what to plan for.
I completely relate to the "fear" about birth. I can't think about it...I just pray I will have the strength. I know many other women have done it. I can too.
Glad your trip went (is going?) well. I would imagine that flight was a loooooong one this time over.
Julie tells me that the baby has come?!!! I am so excited for you all and anxious to see pics...believe me I know you have more important things on your mind than posting...just know that I am longing to see the new snuggle bug and saying prayers as I know he came sooner than expected!
I heard that Kaleb was born early December. I can't wait to see pictures and hear that you are doing well.
Post a Comment