- Hearing my oldest son explaining something ever so patiently to my youngest son
- Getting a peck on the cheek from my oldest son who informs me that I'm the best mom ever cuz I teach him lots of important things
- Hearing my youngest say: "mommy, I was going to hit my brother but I kept my strength inside myself"
- Hearing my children pray
- Chatting with friends who I can learn from and friends who I can teach
- Knowing that even though I don't get it perfect, my life is a testimony to God's grace
- Getting to snuggle up with my wonderful hubby and make plans for our future
- Learning every day from a loving Father who has great plans for me and my offspring
- Knowing that my treasures are contained in active little dirty, curious bodies and souls and my investment into them will never be in vain
- Knowing the love of my Creator and Saviour
Monday, 19 October 2015
Things that make me smile....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment