Sunday, 1 June 2008

A beginning




Well, I have been roped in to the blogging world. It IS an amazing way to keep track of everyone else's life. I guess it is a lazy way to be nosy and find out what is going on with people you wonder about but don't to keep in contact with. I have to admit that I have spent all morning looking at people's blogs who I haven't had contact with for YEARS....like some of them more than 15 years! But it is cool to see what folks on the other side of the world are up to. In my world, things are very different than their world. My world is maybe a bit blander, a bit quieter, a bit more isolated...but it is my world and it's ok. Actually, your world is what you make it...so my world is beautiful! I live with my husband, Thiago (nickname is TICO, pronounced 'chiko') in Scotland. We just moved here and are trying to get to know people and find a good church. We moved here from London where we had a huge network of friends and were involved in the music team at our church (Tico on the drums and me in the vocals). It is different not being so busy but to be honest, it is a nice break too. There is a time for everything.

No comments: