Dara! Hi there, I am so excited for you. Life is good isn't it? God sends us so many blessings, congratulations on your marriage, the road you travel will be exciting and awesome. Best wishes.
what a lovely and charming couple. Pay no attention to that man behind the screen dorothy..he is only a wizard! Love to you both in proportions as big as my head after reading your kind and emotional words about your Father's Day hero. dad
I am looking back through postings to learn about what you have been up to. It looks like you got married very recently...or you posted some time after the wedding. It will be fun to see your stories now that we have found each other across the miles.
3 comments:
Dara!
Hi there, I am so excited for you. Life is good isn't it? God sends us so many blessings, congratulations on your marriage, the road you travel will be exciting and awesome. Best wishes.
what a lovely and charming couple. Pay no attention to that man behind the screen dorothy..he is only a wizard!
Love to you both in proportions as big as my head after reading your kind and emotional words about your Father's Day hero.
dad
I am looking back through postings to learn about what you have been up to. It looks like you got married very recently...or you posted some time after the wedding. It will be fun to see your stories now that we have found each other across the miles.
Post a Comment