I am so happy you set up a blog!! I enjoyed reading every word and seeing every pic. The story of your being the great grand daughter of Billy is hysterical!! I'm dying to hear more about Scotland once you all are settled in from the move.
Dara, I found your blog thru Jenny's! It has been a long time since college...but it looks like God has blessed you in many ways. I'm sorry to hear about your mother's passing! Congrats on your recent marriage! Larry and I just celebrated 11 years...It is hard to believe that it has been so long...seems like yesterday I saw him for the first time in the dining hall. (Just for the record, I was not attracted to him at all at first!) Jump over a check out my blog and growing family! Great that you joined the blogging world!!
Oh Dara, Thanks for posting the comment on my blog. I'm so glad you have a blog now. I saw your wedding pictures on Jenny's blog. You two look so happy. Congratulations. I have another blog with pictures from our life etc http://gadalkin.blogspot.com/
It would be really great if we could meet up sometime. Can you believe God's path led me to southern England? I never would have dreamed it. God is good and has provided me with a wonderful Christian husband. We live in Dorset. Please keep in touch. amdalkin@gmail.com
4 comments:
I am so happy you set up a blog!! I enjoyed reading every word and seeing every pic. The story of your being the great grand daughter of Billy is hysterical!!
I'm dying to hear more about Scotland once you all are settled in from the move.
Dara, I found your blog thru Jenny's! It has been a long time since college...but it looks like God has blessed you in many ways. I'm sorry to hear about your mother's passing! Congrats on your recent marriage! Larry and I just celebrated 11 years...It is hard to believe that it has been so long...seems like yesterday I saw him for the first time in the dining hall. (Just for the record, I was not attracted to him at all at first!) Jump over a check out my blog and growing family! Great that you joined the blogging world!!
Dara, it is so good to see your blog. I am reminded of your laugh. It is good to see that you are happy still!
Oh Dara, Thanks for posting the comment on my blog. I'm so glad you have a blog now. I saw your wedding pictures on Jenny's blog. You two look so happy. Congratulations. I have another blog with pictures from our life etc http://gadalkin.blogspot.com/
It would be really great if we could meet up sometime. Can you believe God's path led me to southern England? I never would have dreamed it. God is good and has provided me with a wonderful Christian husband. We live in Dorset. Please keep in touch. amdalkin@gmail.com
Post a Comment